Sunday, August 12, 2012

Grand Opening Soon....A Junkers Journal Etsy Store


  I know....this is not what you were expecting....this will be more of a journal post than a junk post.

I just can't help myself.  It was too hot out today to work in the workshop making jewelry organizers so I decided to work on my new Etsy Shop....Grand Opening Soon!

I don't claim to be a photographer but it's amazing the pics you can take with an iPhone.  REALLY!  Who knew.....

I grabbed some old bottles (I knew they would come in handy one day), an old clock, an old shoe cobblers mold and my favorite real bird nest.  

Once the stage was set, I took photos of the jewelry I already had made up to sell and started clicking away.  















just 



little





teaser.....


grand

           opening soon!
        


Find me at:

www.etsy.com/ajunkersjournal.com




                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post A Comment